Overview of the role
Applications are invited from candidates with experience in protein chemistry and food grade hydrolysate manufacture.
The successful candidate will be working with a team producing, purifying and characterising bioactive peptides produced from food waste streams.
- Enzymatic hydrolysis
- Completion of Quality Control and Production Records
- Calibration of equipment
- Ability to work in a regulated environment
- Literature search
- SOP generation
- Maintaining stocks of general consumables
- Maintaining lab, equipment and facilities
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor Degree/Masters in Biochemistry, Chemistry with strong academic achievement.
- At least 1 year’s laboratory experience
- Must have an understanding of Enzymes and conditions to modulate
- Good trouble shooter and problem solver
- Experience reading scientific literature – finding new methods and technologies
- Advanced skills in MS suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) essential
- Ability to work on projects and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
How to apply
Submit your CV and Cover letter in a PDF format to [email protected]
Please label your CV according to the following example: James_Smith_CV
Please label your cover letter according to the following example: James_Smith_Cover_Letter