We currently have an opportunity for an Administration Support role to work with HR, Legal and Operations
Operations, HR and Legal Administrator
- Carry out all required HR administration
- Carry out all recruitment administration including sourcing CVs, arranging interviews, preparation of offers and Contracts of Employment, advertising roles, replying to all applicants and managing the Careers Inbox.
- Carry out reference checks.
- Support employees in the completion of documentation related to various benefits plan.
- Establish & Maintain Personnel Files for all employees.
- Assist in the co-ordination of Employee Induction and Onboarding
- Assist HR in the preparation and maintenance of the HR Policies & Procedures.
- Maintain and update Employee Handbook as required
- Assist on payroll administration
- Raising PO’s, processing invoices for payment, etc
- Supporting inhouse Legal Counsel.
- Maintain legal agreements on the contracts database
- Other office adhoc duties as required
Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Third level degree with background in HR, Business or Legal
- Minimum 2/3 years working in a fast paced and busy environment
- Excellent IT skills, particularly Excel and Word
- Excellent planning, organising and communication skills and high attention to detail
- Proven ability working to tight deadlines while prioritising workload
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality on all matters
- Experience managing recruitment process.
Please submit your cover letter and c.v to [email protected]