We are currently seeking a high-potential individual with microbiology skills who can work independently and within a multi-functional team to contribute to the discovery and development of bio-active peptides originating from food ingredients as part of our proprietary integrated automated platform.
The successful candidate will be an innovative biologist/microbiologist or biomedical engineer with a relevant life sciences background and demonstrated experience solving complex biological problems.
Candidates for this lab-based position will have excellent skills in the design, execution, data analysis and interpretation, and presentation of laboratory experiments with minimal supervision and demonstrated learning agility.
They will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and enjoy working in a team environment. A basic understanding of product development, particularly in a regulated clinical environment is desirable.
- Provides technical leadership and domain expertise in microbiology to cross-functional project teams aimed at the development of novel infectious disease peptides and proteins hydrolysates. Works closely with other functions (i.e., Research, Marketing, bioinformatics, Quality).
- With minimal oversight, delivers hands-on lab-based experimental microbiology contributions toward programs or business objectives. Independently provides data analysis and interpretation.
- Maintains substantial current knowledge in relevant state-of-the art principles and technologies in environmental and clinical microbiology, microbial physiology, biochemistry and data analysis methods.
- Develops protocols and experimental procedures to address issues or evaluate potential designs. Writes reports, specification or documents related to these efforts.
- Prepares procedures, write technical reports, publishes research papers, and makes recommendations based on their research findings.
Qualifications & Experience
- PhD in microbiology and/or other biological fields which shows knowledge of microbiology theory, principles, and practices and laboratory procedures, equipment, and instruments.
- Minimum 2 years of industry experience in pharma and biotech.
- The successful candidate will have a demonstrated aptitude for solving problems involving biological and cell culture work.
- Experience with food microbiology is highly desirable.
- Hard worker
- Ability to work on big projects as part of a team
- Good organisation and optimisation of working environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects and overlapping deadlines
- Natural ability to problem-solve
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal are required
How to apply
Solve our fun problem at http://nuritas.peptify.com:8080/job_test/test?id=Lab_02 and provide the solution code along with your c.v and cover note
Please note if it is a multiple answer please use comma and no space eg 1,2 or 1,2,3