Overview: For companies, implementation of quality processes are essential. It is a means to be recognised by the market. It ensures the delivery of a product that respects specification, reproducibility, accuracy and excellence.
QC Intern will be involved in quality control process implementation, gathering and checking all documentation to ensure each step in the process is done correctly according to the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) in place. When something is not done correctly, the QC intern will transmit her/his observations to the Quality manager and they will work together on possible solution(s) to prevent these non-conformances.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Specific duties include, but may not be limited to:
- Conduct QC (quality control) checks on documentation
- Review Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Implement new SOPs
- Conduct internal audits
- Write audit reports, non-conformance and corrective action reports
– Degree in Biotechnology/Pharmacology/Biological Sciences or related disciplines
– Knowledge of Quality Control an advantage
– Experience in laboratory required not just theory (minimum 3 months)
– Knowledge of mammalian cell culture, molecular biology and ELISA experiment
– Rigorous with excellent attention to detail
– Clear and concise writing skills
– Good communication skills
– Proactive approach to problem-solving
This is a 3-6 month internship
Please submit your c.v and cover letter to [email protected]