This website is brought to you by Nuritas. If you have any comments or queries, please contact us at [email protected] or by writing to us at Joshua Dawson House, Dawson Street Dublin 2, D02 RY95, Ireland.
You are invited to use the www.nuritas.com website (the “Website”) on the basis of the terms and conditions of use set out below.
Our Website is made available free of charge. We do not guarantee that our Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Website for business and operational reasons.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our Website. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Website. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. We may report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities, and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Website will cease immediately.
- Accuracy of Content
All information is intended for our customers, suppliers and / or distributors and not for end-users of our customers, suppliers and / or distributors.
We make every effort to ensure that the content of the Website is accurate and up-to-date, but we do not offer any warranties (whether express implied or otherwise) as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information appearing on our Website.
We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect our users’ needs and our business priorities and we may remove material from our Website at our own discretion and without giving any notice.
Any information offered in relation to the nutritional content or health benefits of any of the Nuritas products or in relation to other medical issues is general in nature. It is not a substitute for medical advice and it should not be relied upon. You should raise specific questions with your doctor. If you choose to rely on such information you do so entirely at your own risk and (subject to applicable laws) Nuritas cannot be held responsible for the outcome.
- Intellectual Property
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in the Website content, software and all HTML and other code contained in this Website, shall remain at all times vested in Nuritas and/or its licensors and is protected by copyright and other laws and international treaty provisions.
Users may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, redistribute, reproduce, publish, license, commercially exploit, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any material which may be displayed on the Website from time to time without first obtaining permission to do so from Nuritas in writing.
The Website and its contents are copyright material and the copyright is owned by Nuritas unless stated otherwise. Without limiting the foregoing, copying the above listed materials to any other server or location for publication, reproduction or distribution is expressly prohibited.
All trade marks appearing on the Website are identified either by the symbol ® or by the symbol ™. All trade marks appearing on the Website are either owned by Nuritas. If you wish to obtain permission to make use of any of the trade marks or other material which may be displayed on the Website from time to time please send contact us at [email protected]
Statements included do not constitute permission to use any Nuritas or third party patent or license rights. You should evaluate the products for your own specific use, including freedom-to-operate and compliance with the applicable legislation and regulatory authority.
- Prohibition on Commercial Use of Website Content
You are permitted to use the material which is displayed on the Website from time to time only as expressly authorised by Nuritas or its licensors.
Users may not use this Website, or any of the material appearing on the Website from time to time to further any commercial purpose, including (but not limited to) advertising or to promote or generate activity on any other website.
You are strongly advised to check the terms and conditions of use and the privacy policies of these external websites before entering or making use of them.
If you wish to create a hyperlink to this Website or to any other website operated or maintained by Nuritas please contact us at [email protected] Nuritas generally welcomes links to its websites. However by so linking, you agree that Nuritas may require the link to be removed if, in Nuritas’ sole opinion, any aspect of the linking website, its content or any other matter relating to the link is objectionable to Nuritas.
- Acceptable Use Policy
This section sets out the content standards that apply when you register your interest with us, link to our Website, or interact with our Website in any other way. These standards represent what we deem to be acceptable use of our Website.
You may use our Website only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Website:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of our Website, any equipment or network on which our Website is stored, any software used in the provision of our Website; or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You must not use or modify any materials in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics without specific prior written consent of Nuritas.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our Website must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the content on our Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us.
- Registering or submitting information to our site
- Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to register or submit information on our Website, you must comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
- You warrant that any such registration or submission does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
- You are required to grant us a limited licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties (subject at all times to the safeguards outlined in our Privacy Statement.)
- We also reserve the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any registration or submission by you to our site constitutes a violation of their right to privacy.
- Breach of this policy
When we consider that a breach of our Acceptable Use Policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Website.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
We exclude our liability for all action we may take in response to breaches of this Acceptable Use Policy. The actions we may take are not limited to those described above, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
- Limitation of Liability
The internet is by its nature an unreliable medium. Consequently, you accept that this Website is offered on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
Nuritas takes all reasonable steps to ensure that the Website is properly functioning at all times but Nuritas does not warrant that this Website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Website or the server that makes it available are free of software viruses or bugs or other defects.
Whether you are a consumer or a business user
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
If you are a business user
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our Website or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with (i) use of, or inability to use, our Website; or use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Website.
- In particular, we will not be liable for loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue, business interruption, loss of anticipated savings, loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a non-business user, you agree not to use our Website for any commercial or business purposes, and Nuritas has no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
Our trade marks & logos are registered (or pending), and we assert ownership in our Trademarks & logos globally. You are not permitted to use any Nuritas Trademarks or logos without our specific, informed & prior written approval.